Clear Braces can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss a clear braces solution in the Mt. Kisco NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Kochan is trained in “Minor Tooth Movement”, which is orthodontic therapy for individuals who do not require a great deal of tooth repositioning.
Dr. Kochan will evaluate your dental concerns and to decide with you the best orthodontic treatment plan, or refer you to to an orthodontist.
- The orthodontic treatment Dr. Kochan provides uses a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Kochan’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Kochan has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Kochan about once every 3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 6 months, but will vary from case to case.